The information on the property in Georgia. It reads Louis Ville City, Florida, but it should be Georgia.
This enticing 9.91 acre property is settled in Louis Ville City, Georgia that is rich in history and culture. Sits off 12 minutes from Louis Ville downtown where numerous historical markers and sites can be found, including a Revolutionary War-era cemetery. The city is considered to be the home to one of the oldest structures in the State – the Old Market House. High-rated universities can also be found like The University of Georgia that was established in Louisville when the State legislature issued its charter.
We Have Houses And Land!
- Build your dream home, or vacation cabin.
- Hold properties for long term investments.
- Buy a house to fix and flip or rent out for cash flow.
We offer our clients exclusive access to...
Lots, Acreage and Homes at discounted wholesale prices.
(On average our clients save between 15% to 50% off market value by buying from us!)
- We offer owner financing on select properties
- And fast and easy, no hassle closings. (We can close in as little as 14 Days!)
If you're looking to buy land or homes at the absolute best price then sign up below and we'll send you exclusive access to our real estate inventory so that you can own property at a fraction of market value.